Domestic Electrical Work
Consilium Contracting Services Ltd provide innovative, technologically advanced electrical solutions throughout all sectors of industry from private domestic home owners to registered social landlords through to commercial, retail and industrial property management.
From local housing association frameworks, reactive and maintenance PPMs to large site based installations nationwide, we are the name you can trust for strong delivery every time and pay attention to your exact needs.
The Consilium family are a fully qualified, experienced and time served team of professionals, we are always available to resolve your challenges and provide you the corrective but cost effective solution, no matter how big or small we are on here to react to your every need.
From refurbishment or extensions, fit out or mini projects to all facilities management such as planned preventative maintenance, reactive, compliance we will and do cover the full range of all types of electrical services that you will ever need.
All of the Consilium electricians are time served and are fully qualified, experienced engineers. Thanks to our team of engineers, the Consilium apprentices are therefore trained and educated to the highest of standards.
For our registered social landlord customers, we will ensure that we meet with SHQS standard (Scotland) and look to provide solutions to for ESOS and the EESSH (Scotland) / MEES (rest of UK) sustainability targets.
- Full rewiring. Private and or social domestic, commercial, retail, industrial – all sectors
- EICR formally known as Periodic inspection testing (Electrical Installation Condition Reporting). Remedial closures also undertaken either at time of test or programmed thereafter
- Lighting: LED full design, evaluation, ROI and full installations
- PAT (Portable Appliance Testing)
- Intruder, security, burglar alarm
- Nurse, warden call
- Innovative CCTV solutions
- Fire alarm
- Automated homes
- Smart Home Devices I.e. Nest learning thermostat
- Smoke / Heat / Carbon Monoxide & Carbon Dioxide Alarms with all integrated controls
- Distribution boards/switchgear, consumer unit upgrades all to the new 18th Edition Electrical Regulations
- BWIC (Building Works In Connection): If you have other trade services working in your property or properties – we can programme our team to work with them (or alternatively we can simply provide you the full team of all trades needed!)
- New shower installations and upgrades to existing showers
- Building Warrant Applications as a Certifier of Construction, using us means that you do not need the Council to come out and inspect the works & we pass on the saving
- General fault finding
- Reactive and call out service